EXTERIOR & STRUCTURAL FEATURES:
- Tongue and grove sub-floors with sanded joints, glued and screwed to engineered floor joists.
- Engineered floor joist system.
- 2” X 6” exterior wall construction (framing). foot) ceilings on entry level and 8’ (eight foot) on 3rd
floor (except where boxes and bulkheads exist or where mechanical systems require a dropped ceiling. As per plan).
- Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with weeping tiles, damp proofing, and drainage membrane applied to below grade foundation walls.
- Asphalt shingles and/or flat roof membrane with limited life manufacturer’s warranty as per plan.
- Pre-selected Architecturally selected and controlled colour coordinated exterior colour packages including brick, stone, precast, stucco, aluminum siding accents asper plan.
- Mechanical systems designed and sized for efficient heating and cooling. efficiency requirements, including spray foamed garage ceilings (where living space above) and all windows and exterior doors. soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down pipes, and siding as per plan, and in accordance with the Builder’s pre-selected
exterior colour packages.
- Prefinished exterior railings at front/rear porches (where
required by building code), and glass balcony railings as
- Modern sectional garage door complete with glass inserts
as per plan.
- Low-E argon filled vinyl casement window and Vinyl
exterior sliding doors or French doors as per plan.
Operable windows, complete with screens and operating
hardware as per plan. Note: Some models may include
sliding, or awning windows as per plan.
- Vinyl structural pour in place basement windows. Sizes
and locations as per plan.
- Insulated front entry door as per plan with complementing
grip set and door sills.
- Walk-Out and Look-Out basements are available on
predetermined lots. Where a deck is required or where
a Look-Out basement in included, a standard deck is
included with steps to grade. Where a Walk-Out basement
condition is applicable the Builder shall install a Juliet
guard on main floor access doors to rear yard as per plan.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot with precast patio
slab and steps at front walkway as required by grade in
accordance with approved grading plan.
- Base coat asphalt driveway included. Topcoat driveway
paving will be charged on closing as a closing adjustment.
- Tasteful municipal address stones or plates provided
KITCHEN & BATH:
- Quality kitchen and bath cabinetry (unless pedestal
sink is shown on plans) with choice of granite/quartz
countertops in Kitchen from Builder’s standard selections.
- Extended (tall uppers) cabinets in kitchen, as per plan.
- Undermount stainless steel sink in kitchen complete with
single lever faucet.
- Pantries, breakfast bars, and serveries as per plan.
- Choice of post formed laminate countertops for all
bathrooms from Builder’s standard selections.
- All bathroom vanities to include top drawers or single
bank of drawers on double sink vanities (where size
- Framed glass shower enclosure (as per plan) in master
- Freestanding soaker tub with deck mounted faucet in
master ensuite (as per plan).
- Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms.
- All tub and shower enclosures to receive mould resistant
- Ceramic tiles installed in all tub enclosures (as per plan).
Where shower stalls are separate shower stalls shall
receive 2x2 mosaic floor tiles and ceramic tiled walls
and ceilings (excluding glass shower stalls). All ceramic
choices are from Builder’s standard selections.
- Selection of cabinet door hardware (pulls) from Builder’s
MECHANICAL & PLUMBING:
- Flexible water piping using PEX (polyethylene) or
equivalent, to reduce noise and eliminate solder
contaminants within plumbing system.
- Forced air high efficiency furnaces, and HRV systems as
per approved HVAC plans.
- ABS drain pipes installed throughout.
- Domestic (municipal) water and sewer services.
- Hot water delivery system (water heater) on rental basis.
- All ductwork joints to be sealed to minimize air loss and
maximize air flow. Duct work sized to accommodate air
- Low noise exhaust fans installed in all finished bathrooms.
- 39 Rough-in for installation of future dishwasher (electrical
run from panel to dishwasher location through sub-floor).
- Two exterior hose bibs provided one at rear yard or side
elevation and one in the garage.
- Laundry includes a freestanding laundry tub or laundry
cabinet (as per plan), hot and cold water connections and
drain for washing machine, and exhaust vent for dryer.
- Water pressure balancing valves installed in all showers.
- Convenient shut off valves installed on all plumbing
- Optional 3-pc basement rough-in basement as per plan
(locations to predetermined by Builder).
- Engineered Hardwood (3” wide) from Builder’s standard
selections throughout main floor (excluding tiled areas) as
- 40 oz broadloom with high density underpad on ground
floor and upper floor (3rd floor) except in tiled areas.
- Selection of ceramic tiles for all tiled areas including foyer’s,
bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, etc… (as per plan) from
Builder’s standard selections.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry room, and
dinette areas (as per plan).
- Upgraded 4-1/4” baseboards and 2-3/4” casings from
Builder’s standard selections.
- Two panel smooth interior doors complete with straight
lever hardware from Builder’s standard selections.
- Varnished Oak stairs, handrails, posts, and pickets as per plan
to all finished areas. All upper halls shall receive oak nosing.
- All stairs to unfinished areas shall be paint grade.
- Natural gas fireplace as per plan.
- All interior trim and doors are to be painted in classic white.
Interior walls shall be painted from your choice of one
colour from Builder’s standard samples. Exterior painting
and colours shall be completed in accordance with the
Builder’s predetermined exterior colour packages.
- Home shall be professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- All duct work to be professionally cleaned prior to
- Fully drywalled garages, with one coat taped and primed
walls. Except concrete and block walls.
- Insulated garage to house access door installed with dead
bolt and safety closer (if grade permits).
- Exterior coach lights as per plan.
- 200 amp electrical service with panel and breakers.
- Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets (one a rear and one
on front porch).
- Rough-In for electric car charger in garage for future car
- Heavy duty 220-volt receptacles for stove and dryer.
- White decora light switches and receptacles throughout.
- Rough-in for future central vacuum system (terminating in
- Contemporary ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, side
halls, foyer, kitchen, dinette, living room, dining room, den,
great room, office, loft, library, and family room (as per plan).
Bathrooms to receive strip light fixture over vanities and/or
ceiling fixture (as per plan).
- Ceiling mounted light within tiled shower stall enclosures.
- Ceiling receptacle in garage for future garage door opener.
- Convenient holiday soffit plugs (one at front porch) for
holiday lighting (as per plan).
- Ground fault indicator receptacles, as per building code.
- Hardwired smoke detectors complete with visual light
indicator on every floor and in each bedroom. Carbon
monoxide detectors as per building code.
HOME AUTOMATION / SMART WIRING:
- Master bedroom and family room are prewired for cable TV
rough-ins, and the home is prewired for 2 telephone roughin locations. All rough-in locations are predetermined by the
- Programable LCD thermostat with Smart Phone control
- All purchasers will have the option of attending an
appointment with the Builder’s Home Automation Specialist
to purchase and/or upgrade any other Home Automation
features that they desire (additional costs may apply).
- Pine Valley Kleinburg Homes Ltd is dedicated to their
homeowners and prides themselves on offering unsurpassed
customer service. We are a registered Builder in good standing
and backed by the Tarion Warranty Program.
- One Year Warranty Period: All items covered in accordance
with the Tarion Warranty Performance Guidelines.
- Two Year Warranty Period: The home is free from defects
in workmanship, and materials pertaining to caulking,
windows, and doors, to avoid water penetration into the
home. Plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems are in good
working order and free from defects in materials, and
labour. Exterior cladding is free of defects in workmanship
and/or materials with no signs of deterioration. All items
warrantable after two years meet or exceed the standards
set forth by the Tarion Warranty Corporation’s performance
- Seven Year Warranty Period: The home is free of major
structural defects as defined by the Tarion Corporation’s
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS & ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:
- Purchaser(s) accept that number of steps at front, side and/
or rear of the home will be determined by the approved
grading plans, as such the number of steps required may be
increased or decreased.
- Corner lots, end units, and priority lots may have special
treatments which may require window changes, changes to
exterior cladding, and any other change which is designed
to enhance the elevation of a specific unit. The Purchaser(s)
agree to accept any such changes and/or modifications.
- When purchasing a home that is already under construction
the Purchaser(s) understand and accept that there may
deviations from the advertised floor plans, elevations, or
standard features and agree to accept any such unit on an
as constructed basis.
- House types, streetscapes, and
landscaping are subject to the
approval of the City of Vaughan
and as such are subject to change
with or without notice